Information We Collect Directly from You:
We collect the information you provide directly to us, such as when you open an account, place an order, ask to receive emails, contact customer service, or interact with us on social media. The types of personal data we may collect directly from you include:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number;
- Billing information, such as credit card details and billing address;
- Healthcare provider information, such as name and contact information of your primary care physician and any specialists you may see;
- Information about any injuries or medical procedures you have had;
- Any other information you choose to provide, such as product reviews, responses to surveys or quizzes or to receive customer support.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and provide you with the services you request.
- To improve the content and functionality of the Website.
- To send you promotional materials or updates about our services.
Sharing of Information
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With service providers who assist us in operating the Website and providing our services.
- As required by law or in response to a legal request.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
Changes to this Policy